Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

go, Go, GO, JOE!

Well.....we're a movin'! Josiah started crawling tonight. Full baby crawls. Legit crawls!!!!

He's been scooting around for a couple months now and recently he has been able to get around very quickly with a worm like army crawl, but now he's a big boy! Add that it with the teeth that he has gotten in the past week (the two bottom teeth) and it's been a pretty incredible week!

Josiah is super fun. Every day of my life is filled with giggles, smiles, raspberries (not the fruit, the kisses on the tummy kind) and so many adorable baby moments. When Michael and I first found out we were pregnant we anticipated what our lives would be like with a little one. We new everything was going to change and we knew we would love him. Well, our lives were changed of course, in every imaginable way. But the one thing I couldn't ever have known was how much I could love Josiah. From the moment they laid him on my chest when he was born to this very moment I fall more in love with him. Every morning I walk into his bedroom he's waiting holding onto the sides of his crib staring at the door just waiting to see me come in to greet him. As soon as I do, his face lights up and he has a smile from ear to ear. I can't get enough of it. I'm trying to bottle up as many memories as possible because these days are flying by. Michael and I fight in the mornings as soon as we hear a peep from his room and race to see who gets to his room first to get the first smile, giggle, laugh, and good ole Josiah love.

Tonight Josiah was scooting around all over the floor when he got a hold of Chloe. He pulled her hair so hard she yelped, and she never yelps. Instead of jumping back or snapping or any other normal dog reaction, she started licking his face. It was the sweetest moment. I mean, it was sad that Chloe was hurt but she is just so wonderful with him. She's getting pretty protective of him as well which warms my heart. Dogs are just the best, except for her shedding. But that's another post of how much I hate cleaning dog hair all day long...

Anyways, just ranting and raving about my son, again. I plan on doing this for the next...80 ish years. I just thank God, every day for the love He's shown me by having my own son.

Blessings on you today : )

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment